|Home » Accomodations » Radisson Sas Limfjord Hotel|
Radisson Sas Limfjord Hotel
Ideal for business travellers and families on vacation, the four star Radisson SAS Limfjord Hotel is in the heart of Aalborg, one of the most charming Danish cities of Northern Jylland.
* Close to the Aalborg airport, our hotel is just opposite the famous cafÃ© and bar street, Jomfru Ane Gade.
* Most of our 188 rooms and suites offer fabulous views over the city of Aalborg and the Limfjord.
* Restaurant Pascal overlooks the nightlife in Aalborg and serves excellent food in a relaxed atmosphere, while the Sunshine Piano Bar serves a range of cocktails, drinks and beers.
* Casino Aalborg is located at the hotel and is the perfect place for dinner and gambling.
* Guests have access to the modern exercise room, sauna and solarium in the hotel.
* The hotel offers wireless Internet access (WiFi) throughout the hotel, as well as car parking in the hotel.
* Our nine meeting rooms can accommodate an intimate meeting for four or an event for 220.
The Radisson SAS Limfjord Hotel is located by the Limfjord and close to the city centre of Aalborg. An ancient city founded by the Vikings, Aalborg's Viking history comes alive in a preserved Viking settlement.
The famous pedestrian street, Jomfru Ane Gade with its charming cafÃ©s and taverns is right by the hotel and public transportation, the airport and the Aalborg Congress Centre are all close by.
Aalborg is a commercial and industrial city with proud traditions and many beautiful sights such as Jens Bang?s House dating back to the Renaissance era. For those interested in art and culture, a visit to the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and Historical Museum is a must.
Tivoliland, one of Denmark?s biggest and most popular amusement parks, is an obvious place for children as it offers a beautiful atmosphere created by thousands of flowers and massive fountains alongside rides and other amusements. At Aalborg Zoo you can get close to animals from all over the world and experience a savannah and a humid rainforest.
If you are interested in golf, there are 28 golf courses in Northern Jylland, which are all within two hours drive by car. The closest golf course is situated only a few miles from the hotel.
Our 188 exquisitely appointed rooms and suites, with their high ceilings and beautiful mouldings, have an unmistakable air of quality and luxury. All are equipped with telephone, computer access, pay TV, TV news channels, mini bar, hairdryer, trouser press and room service. For even higher levels of luxury we recommend our Business Class rooms, Junior suites, the sumptuous Grand Suite or one of our Ladies Rooms.
Designed for comfort, our Standard rooms have high ceilings and beautiful mouldings and most of them come with spectacular views of the Limfjord and the city of Aalborg.
Equipped with extra amenities to satisfy our discerning business guests, our Business Class rooms come with Super Breakfast Buffet, bathrobe and slippers, and a daily newspaper among other amenities.
For extra luxury and comfort, we recommend our Junior suites, the sumptuous and exclusive Grand suite or our Ladies Rooms. These suites and rooms come with all Business Class amenities and are spacious and have a separate lounge area.
Choose A Country