|Home » Accomodations » Marriott Hotel|
Enduring for over 800 years on the banks of the River Vistula, Warsaw has emerged as one of Europe's most vibrant cosmopolitan centers. In the heart of this thriving city is the elegant Warsaw Marriott Hotel, located across from the Palace of Culture. Our arrival in 1989 sparked a new era for Warsaw hotels, with luxurious guest rooms providing stunning appointments and conveniences. There are comforts like the new bed from Marriott, with down comforters, designer duvets and fluffier pillows ... and amenities such as a spacious work area and high-speed Internet access. The world-class fitness club provides state-of-the-art equipment for a thorough workout, plus soothing spa treatments. There's indoor golf, a casino, a chic shopping gallery and tempting dining options, including the enchanting Parmizzano's Restaurant and its fine Italian cuisine. For business and social events, the Warsaw Marriott Hotel offers over 2,600 square meters of flexible meeting and exhibition space, backed by an obliging staff.
* Stunning guest rooms offer luxurious bedding: down comforters, cotton-rich linens, custom duvets
* Large work desk with chair, high-speed Internet, 2-line telephone with voice mail, mini-bar, safe
* Hair dryer, iron/ironing board, trouser press, cable/satellite TV, pay-per-view movies.
* Separate tub & shower, electrical adapters, WebTV, individual climate control
* 24-hour room service, daily housekeeping, evening turndown, valet dry cleaning, guest laundry
* High-speed Internet access
Choose A Country